|resources:||Home Services Help Screens Install Source List Bugs Comment Powered|
Version 0.8 released
Version 0.7 released
Version 0.6 released
Version 0.5.3 released
Version 0.5.2 released
Version 0.5.1 released
Version 0.5 released
Checky 0.8 for Mozilla, Phoenix, Beonex and Netscape
The Checky Plugin is an simple interface for web content and resource developers to free and commercial online online validaton and analysis services.
Checky adds a submenu to Mozilla's context menu that allows you to run whatever page you're on through one of (currently) 19 different online validaton and analysis services. Checky-Agent can be activated from the Checky menu or by simply pressing the F10 key. So, for example, you could run your page against the W3C's markup and CSS validators, the Web Design Group's HTML Validator, and Watchfire's Bobby with a single keystroke and diesplay the results in a new browser window or tab.
Service-Interfaces available for HTML, XHTML, CSS, RDF, RSS, XML, SGML, WAI, 508, P3P, various viewer, valets and purifiers.
If you like this simple plug-in or the idea behind mozdev.org. Donate Now!
What's new in 0.8
- New W3C P3P Validation Service added
- Minor User Interface changes
What's new in 0.7
What's new in 0.6?
- Language support de-DE, de, de-AT, en-US, en (fixes Bug )
- New tabbed layout for preferences panels (fixes Bug )
What's new in 0.5.3?
- Resizing of preferences panel removed (new preferences layout planed in next release).
What's new in 0.5.2?
- Checky now with Phoenix support
Many thanks to Chris Neale from http://themes.mozdev.org (Orbit3+1, Orbit Retro) for a diff
What's new in 0.5.1?
- New RSS validation service added
- Bug fixes
What's new in 0.5?
- Checky is now part of browser context menu.
- Preferences panels added for global settings, individual services and Checky-Agent.
- Checky-Agent to fire up more than one service with a single keyboard shortcut (F10).
- German (de-AT) and English (en-US) language support.
- Signed application v0.5 (no additional features now) and Checky CA available.
- Define services in RDF datasources...
- ...and use templates for preferences panels and context menu.
- Add more services and keyboard shortcuts.
- More languages.
We are currently working on v0.9
You want to contribute? Nothing more easy than this ;-) Just check out Checky from cvs or download checky-0.8.src.zip. Informations about recent releases on SourceForge.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by their owners. This is a non-profit development project to interested users and developers without any guarantees. If you experience any problems with Checky Plugin for Mozilla, Phoenix and Netscape please report.