Design, develop and maintain accessible documents for a semantic web...
The Checky Plug-in for Mozilla based Browser is a frontend to many different free and commercial online validaton and analysis services. Service-Interfaces available for HTML, XHTML, CSS, RDF, RSS, XML, WAI, Section 508, P3P, various viewer, valets and purifiers.
- Enable Java Script and Software installation in Mozilla.
- Install Checky for Mozilla, Phoenix 0.5, Beonex and Netscape. This version of the Checky does not work with recent Phoenix nightly builds (Firebird) or any future Phoenix release.
You can install Checky into your User Profile Chrome directory (e.g. for Linux Users who don't have write privileges in Mozilla's Chrome directory) or into Mozilla's Chrome directory to share with all other users (which is the preferred method).
- ...or download Checky and save the XPI file on your disk. Open Mozilla and drop XPI file into your Browser window.
- Linux Users with Mozilla 1 - 1.3 should update to 1.4 or have a look at Bug 2926 for installation tips.
- Do not install our old Checky Toolbar 0.1 with a newer version of Checky to prevent Bug 3205.
- Please read Notes about Services!
- Define in Checky Global Preferences your location for temporary files (default is your User Profile directory)
|Browser||Operating Systems||Profile Chrome||Mozilla Chrome|
|Mozilla 1.4a||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X||X|
|Mozilla 1.3||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X|
|Mozilla 1.2.1||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X|
|Phoenix 0.5||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X|
|Beonex 0.8.1||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X|
|Netscape 7.0||Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux SuSE 8.2, Linux Red Hat 8.0||X|
Webmaster · Last modified: $Date: 2004/07/09 14:18:02 $|
|D | |D | |D|